What's new

Unsharp Mask

Battou

TPF junkie!
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
8,046
Reaction score
65
Location
Slapamonkey, New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
37-111 equivalent at 108mm, 3 sec at ISO 80
100_3561_2_2.jpg

See it bigger Here
 
Last edited:
wow I haven't seen one of those in ages...ever since I was in elementary school I'd say..and that was a long time ago lol
 
wow I haven't seen one of those in ages...ever since I was in elementary school I'd say..and that was a long time ago lol
I had not seen one since I was in school either right up untill a couple years ago when Rite Aid started carying them, Now I have one in my home and one at work. The Xacto ones are not aweful expencive, only a few bucks and they work.....unlike the ones at school :lmao:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom