Unsolved Mysteries...........Ed Walters.....UFO pictures.

robsteth

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Years ago ed Walters was on Unsolved Mysteries and produced many UFO pictures........ Since that time he has largely been discredited but does have some supporters......including Bruce Macabe........Has anyone seen the UFO pictures Ed produced in gulf Breeze, Florida, they are different, but can they be proven to be a hoax or real.....???...... here is the url with his pictures, this being a photography forum, perhaps someone could shed light o how he did this... http://www.ufocasebook.com/gulfbreeze.html

PD www.patdwyer.weebly.com

Looks like swamp gas to me, possibly reflected off a weather balloon.

If you have been on the local TV channel more than three times to talk about the UFO you saw.............................

You might be a Redneck. :allteeth:

ive seen more credible pictures (and stories) of bigfoot and the loch ness monster.

People still don't believe me when I show them my monster picture of The Beast
:(

15298283353_9eb3503339_z.jpg

People still don't believe me when I show them my monster picture of The Beast
:(

15298283353_9eb3503339_z.jpg
Ah contrare Pierre........ Not only did they believe it, it was the British I believe that even turned it into a TV show.
olive-the-ostrich-nick-jr-uk-nickelodeon-junior-blue-zoo-logo.png

Years ago ed Walters was on Unsolved Mysteries and produced many UFO pictures........ Since that time he has largely been discredited but does have some supporters......including Bruce Macabe........Has anyone seen the UFO pictures Ed produced in gulf Breeze, Florida, they are different, but can they be proven to be a hoax or real.....???...... here is the url with his pictures, this being a photography forum, perhaps someone could shed light o how he did this... http://www.ufocasebook.com/gulfbreeze.html

PD www.patdwyer.weebly.com

To me it looks like a light inside a bearing

I recall being out side in the dark, rainy skies watching aircraft come from the distance to turn and go for a landing.

I think it was a MD-11 where it has 3 triangular forward facing lights on the bottom. As it approached (which looks like it is crawling in the sky, barely moving) it reminded me of pics of 3 UFO lights in the sky. Then it turned and the lights were much brighter and shown towards me. Then after the turn, since it was closer, it quickly moved away. Since the lights were forward facing they quickly faded out as the jet seemed like it was going many times faster. It reminded me so much of the 3 light UFOs that just hang in the sky, then skirt away quickly.

Of course there was that time when the wright brothers were flying and were being attacked by dinosaurs ==> Question about a 1908 photo that might be a fake

That one "ring of light" long exposure photo on that link reminds me of a MerryGoRound circus ride with just the top lights on as it spins around and wobbles on the top.

There's a local UFO club. They don't like real photographers as we understand light issues with lenses and cheap filters, and slow shutter speeds and PhotoShop.

Last year in the waning evening, there was a bright round "orb" way up in the sky moving very slowly. My magnification was able to clearly see that it was a mylar type balloon with a string dangling underneath it. As the sun went down it just "disappeared" as the sun was no longer directly reflecting off of it.

I'm very familiar with the Walters case, it was part of the great Gulf Breeze flap of the 90's. When people state that 100% of UFO events are mis-identifications or hoaxes, it's because they haven't actually studied the subject or had a sighting of their own. But I will spare everyone any sightings I may have had. :drunken_smilie:

It's sort of like the arguements for the existence of a "Supreme Being".
If there isn't an immediate, simple explanation then it's due to fill in the blanks.

When we consider the physics involved in traveling from one galaxy to the other, or even intra-galactical travel, empirical proof comes in the form of hard data, and not grainy pictures.

Cranes, not sky hooks, are imperative.

The vast majority of UFO reports are true.

However just because someone cannot identify what a flying (or perceived to be flying) object is, doesn't make it aliens.
Then again the history channel is pretty sure that anything that isn't explainable by simplistic ways is clearly caused by aliens.

Why Are There So Many UFOs? - Sky & Telescope

Because to many people don't apply common sense to things they see in the sky they can't explain, and assume (ass-u-me) it has to be "little green men" that have come to visit Earth.

Note that we now know Earth is just one of several hundred billion planets in our galaxy.

Most reactions

Back