Unsolved Mysteries...........Ed Walters.....UFO pictures.

Whatever your beliefs might be, creation or big bang, etc., it seems unlikely that this small planet is the only one on which intelligent life and civilizations exist.

Once upon a time, most people thought the Earth was flat, that if you sailed too far out to sea, your ship would fall off the edge and be lost. This proved to be mistaken. Now most people think nothing is faster than light, which might or might not be true. Some people think it possible that matter can exist in two places at the same time, even claiming to have proof of this, and that time is not as linear as hitherto assumed (this idea of time has been encountered previously in history).

UFOs, then, could exist and might have visited our planet. To pour scorn on those who claim to have seen one is very easy. Witch hunts were always one of mankind's favorite sports.

Up to now, I have neither seen a UFO nor any photographic evidence for their existence that I personally found convincing enough to believe. The same applies to the Loch Ness Monster in my case. I nevertheless keep an open mind in both cases.

Whatever your beliefs might be, creation or big bang, etc., it seems unlikely that this small planet is the only one on which intelligent life and civilizations exist.

Once upon a time, most people thought the Earth was flat, that if you sailed too far out to sea, your ship would fall off the edge and be lost. This proved to be mistaken. Now most people think nothing is faster than light, which might or might not be true. Some people think it possible that matter can exist in two places at the same time, even claiming to have proof of this, and that time is not as linear as hitherto assumed (this idea of time has been encountered previously in history).

UFOs, then, could exist and might have visited our planet. To pour scorn on those who claim to have seen one is very easy. Witch hunts were always one of mankind's favorite sports.

Up to now, I have neither seen a UFO nor any photographic evidence for their existence that I personally found convincing enough to believe. The same applies to the Loch Ness Monster in my case. I nevertheless keep an open mind in both cases.
Yes, only study of the subject and the vast pool of evidence can give one a perspective on the enigma. Only considering quips from the debunkers (if anything) is the common tack most people take towards the subject.
I'm confident that this book is awesome. I've yet to read it (just ordered it), but I met Stanton Friedman many years ago and he is one of the last of the old school ufologists still around.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Let's see. A race of beings that has the knowledge and abilities to overcome the basic laws of physics allowing for galactic/intergalactic travel on a fuel source that is barely comprehendible to humans if even thought of by humans at this point, and the believers think that such beings would not be able to conceal themselves from humanity and it's comparatively prehistoric technology thereby being detected by such a primitive life force.

Yeah, there is a seed of doubt of two if logic is applied.
Of course this is based upon *our human* understanding of the basic laws of physics.

If you watch enough of the History Channel you'll learn that Aliens are behind everything we do today. LOL

Let's see. A race of beings that has the knowledge and abilities to overcome the basic laws of physics allowing for galactic/intergalactic travel on a fuel source that is barely comprehendible to humans if even thought of by humans at this point, and the believers think that such beings would not be able to conceal themselves from humanity and it's comparatively prehistoric technology thereby being detected by such a primitive life force.

Yeah, there is a seed of doubt of two if logic is applied.
Of course this is based upon *our human* understanding of the basic laws of physics.

If you watch enough of the History Channel you'll learn that Aliens are behind everything we do today. LOL

interestingly enough, I find it a more likely scenario that aliens are behind everything we do today than a supreme omnipresent deity.
I do love the history channel though.

To all the naysayers, I present to you proof positive of alien UFOs!
I snapped this shot mere moments ago.

5c90347258f54740fb1041a278dcd9ab.jpg

at night when I hear strange noises I grab my bright LED flashlight. When I point it down my hallway I see a bright orbs in the other room. I don't know what it is. When I check in the morning time for any oddities the room is as normal. Just a few mirrors on the wall and polished silver containers, chairs, tables etc but nothing, I repeat nothing that would explain those bright orbs !!

It's Aliens I'm sure of it. I think they're getting in my trash cans at night too searching for food. I've seen them briefly too, they're small, 4 legs, black with white strips clothing. They go scurrying away when I shine a light towards them. I wish they would mow my lawn.

Time to stop taking Shrooms and the aliens go away when it wears off.

I can see no rational reason to ever stop taking shrooms.

I've seen things in the sky that I couldn't explain at the time. I don't see them much anymore after having children, responsibilities and Operation Web Tryp.

I've seen things in the sky that defy any conventional or prosaic explanation that I have found, and a few other possibly related events. If strange stuff didn't happen from time to time, life would be pretty dull.

Most reactions

Back