Unsolved Mysteries...........Ed Walters.....UFO pictures.

I am a member of a FB support group for caregivers of people with a certain rare disease and for a few days there was a huge kerfluffle over the willingness of some members to ascribe repetitively this to the inscrutable plans of a supreme being.
Finally this was settled outside the group and the atmosphere inside was no longer filled with unheard incantations.
An Aussie women was the most straightforward when she started to explain that Zeus was in charge and the point was made.

I am a member of a FB support group for caregivers of people with a certain rare disease and for a few days there was a huge kerfluffle over the willingness of some members to ascribe repetitively this to the inscrutable plans of a supreme being.
Finally this was settled outside the group and the atmosphere inside was no longer filled with unheard incantations.
An Aussie women was the most straightforward when she started to explain that Zeus was in charge and the point was made.

Given the continued imprisonment of Chronos, Zeus is definitely in charge.
Or Jupiter, depending on your pantheon.

It's interesting how the subject of UFO's automatically triggers a conditioned giggle response in most people. To the skeptic, there is no such thing as a qualified observer, photos are useless, and no amount of radar, corroborating witnesses, or military/police/professional testimony is ever legit. It isn't because it can't be.

Let's see. A race of beings that has the knowledge and abilities to overcome the basic laws of physics allowing for galactic/intergalactic travel on a fuel source that is barely comprehendible to humans if even thought of by humans at this point, and the believers think that such beings would not be able to conceal themselves from humanity and it's comparatively prehistoric technology thereby being detected by such a primitive life force.

Yeah, there is a seed of doubt of two if logic is applied.

Let's see. A race of beings that has the knowledge and abilities to overcome the basic laws of physics allowing for galactic/intergalactic travel on a fuel source that is barely comprehendible to humans if even thought of by humans at this point, and the believers think that such beings would not be able to conceal themselves from humanity and it's comparatively prehistoric technology thereby being detected by such a primitive life force.

Yeah, there is a seed of doubt of two if logic is applied.
Right. However, you missed one very important detail in your analysis.

Joy-riding teenage aliens

Seriously. Think about it. Your a teenager from plutox 7. Your parents are off to some intergalactic conference on the expansion of the universe.

You grab the keys and take the ship out for a little spin even though you were told specifically and repeatedly not too.

Well you can't take the thing to any good planets, or someone is likely to recognize it and narc you out to the parental units.

So instead you head to earth. A planet so incredibly primitive it's name translates to dirt in most languages.

You buzz some cornfields in Iowa, get a few laughs making crop circles and then head home confident that none of these knuckle draggers is ever going to be able to say word one to your parents.

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

If you believe there is nothing to any UFO incident from the beginning of time, then you're quite useful to the government-corporate-military complex, which has interest in the continuing suppression of such disruptive information.

If you believe there is nothing to any UFO incident from the beginning of time, then you're quite useful to the government-corporate-military complex, which has interest in the continuing suppression of such disruptive information.
Well thank goodness I'm finally useful to someone for something. Boy that's a relief

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

What I want to know is why the majority of UFOs are in the USA!

Whether this is a serious comment or not, it made me laugh.

Can people who believe in a supreme being also believe in aliens?

What do people who believe in aliens also scoff at the limitations of the speed of light?

I think that an indifferent Flying Spaghetti Monster has as much of a factual basis as either aliens of supreme beings - and a great deal less counter-factual.

0054e78924227b6565ca035d4f0e7886.jpg

What I want to know is why the majority of UFOs are in the USA!
Oh that's easy. We have Ben & Jerrie's ice cream here.

fair2.jpg

In a Universal Survey 9 out of 10 Aliens choose Ben & Jerrie's Ice Cream as the Aliens Ice Cream of choice.

alien_ice_cream_by_gowlloe-d3bw33v.jpg

I would have thought that the government-corporate-military complex would be more interested in promoting the presence of UFOs since it would probably result in large budgets for investigation and counter measures.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back