What's new

Untitled #5

Battou

TPF junkie!
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
8,046
Reaction score
65
Location
Slapamonkey, New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
460463_009_2_2.jpg

Bigger Here
 
Last edited:
Thanks, I have a couple more on this Idea but this is the only one I got post processed. I took additional ones because I did not particularily care for the composition of this one.
 
I like it. :thumbup:
 
i don't think i'd be strong enough to actualy push that traain....
 
Nice Batt...If I can dig up the ones I have of the old train yard near Ilion. 'Cept, uhh...avoid that area when it floods....nasty stuff. Eh. :meh:
 
Nice Batt...If I can dig up the ones I have of the old train yard near Ilion. 'Cept, uhh...avoid that area when it floods....nasty stuff. Eh. :meh:

Thank you.



We have a lot of former rail ways and train yards around here, I should see what is really left. I have been down to the east station here in town several times but never really explored out where the yards used to be...there is nothing but foundations and land scars left really.

I might have to go and poke my nose around there some time.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom