www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot with Canon 50mm 1.4 on Canon EF, ASA 800
722536_014_2.jpg

Bigger here

Last edited:
nice shot. i really like it, good job

very interesting texture and contrast; however, i think the fact that the one is out of focused and the wires severed gives this shot a lot more than your typical interesting texture shot. It makes it feel left behind, forgotten forever.

What exactly is it?

very interesting texture and contrast; however, i think the fact that the one is out of focused and the wires severed gives this shot a lot more than your typical interesting texture shot. It makes it feel left behind, forgotten forever.

What exactly is it?

I'm not sure, that is what inspired me to take the shot. These are located on a rail road bridge that still functions, however I see no signs of anything thay would have opperated, Further more Not a one of them is connected to anything but the iron of the overpass, the wires stop there, I could not even try to follow them to anything.

Cool image, i guess i might start to use you're naming methond because i am sick of trying to find meaningfull titles to my less meaningfull photos...

Cool image, i guess i might start to use you're naming methond because i am sick of trying to find meaningfull titles to my less meaningfull photos...

Thanks

lol,this reasent surge of untitleds comes from two parts, I've been backlogged like you would not believe, I've been processing the same three rolls of film for the last week and a half because I am getting more keepers per roll than I have been for some time and I just don't have the time to sit and think about titles, Second I am just not shooting the same way I used to. I am finding more unexplainable inspiration and acting on it than before. It kinda leaves me drawing a blank on names :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back