What's new

Untitled #8

Battou

TPF junkie!
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
8,046
Reaction score
65
Location
Slapamonkey, New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot with Canon FD 50mm 1.4 on Canon EF, ASA 800 (uncropped full frame)
722762_020_1_2_3_4_5.jpg

Bigger Here
 
Last edited:
it's hard to know the concept but I like the colors of the picture though..
 
Thanks, this was taken out of a moment of blind inspiration. In other words something just came over me and I took the shot insteinctively, Even I don't understand the concept.:blushing:
 
I think the shallow DOF is really an integral part of the picture. Having the background slightly out of focus makes the cabinet pop and the color stand out instead of it just blending into an otherwise normal background. I agree that the colors are nice.
 
LOL, this is just the kind of thing that would cause me to shoot, too!

Nicely done.

That 50mm f/1.4 is such a honey of a lens, isn't it?

Excellent scan BTW.
 
LOL, this is just the kind of thing that would cause me to shoot, too!

Nicely done.

That 50mm f/1.4 is such a honey of a lens, isn't it?



Oh yeah, I got almost half a dozen of them :blushing: I have more 1.8's but I never use them in favor of the 1.4.

Excellent scan BTW.

Thanks, I am steadilly finding the source of my issues with the color casting I have been having so much problems with and I think I am finally comming up with effective countermeasures.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom