untitled

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
18799230-L.jpg

thanks for looking!

terrific title, and wonderful shot. the person in the raincoat DEFINITELY stands out. you got a great time of day too, and the silhouetted trees add a nice touch. one of my favorites of yours.

I think the yellow provides a great contrast!! You are a true artist and I am in awe of you!! Grrrrrrrrrrrreat job! :)

Allsmiles7282 said:
You are a true artist and I am in awe of you!!

Too true. Too true. :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

Your photos never cease to amaze me, whether it be D.C. architecture or this. Wow. The atmosphere here...! So dense. So palpable. I lack the words...

wonderful shot, the person in the raincoat really gives it a spooky feel, great sillhouette, i'm trying to look for where you've got the spotlight hung from, hee hee.

have you showed us this picture before?? only without the person in it???
I seem to remember that for some reason...

Great picture btw!

Always have to look at your pictures several times :scratch:

My first impression was a post apocalyptic type of picture, in a way it is, cause it appears a storm had passed and the person in the raincoat is just catching a breather. Another fine picture good use of color to bring out the person and very good background to it.

I am begining to believe you were trained by some secret service of sorts too see the unusual and suspicious. :mrgreen:

Interesting shot...the bright yellow is almost unsettling at first, but seems to make this image what it is. I like this very much :) :thumbup:

WOW! The color in the sky, The silhouetted trees, the contrast of the rain coat, WOW! Simply amazing work.

Nice, excellent image, JonMikal.
--A

LittleMan said:
have you showed us this picture before?? only without the person in it???
I seem to remember that for some reason...

Great picture btw!

nope, shot this yesterday at the iwo jima memorial. i dont think i have anything similar to it, but i may.

cruzin - sometimes your perception amazes me!

thanks everyone very much for your kind remarks :)

thanks Bre!

now if someone could recommend a title to help me out....

"I'm siiii-tting in the rain, just siiii-tting in the rain" (erm, being a bit silly here).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back