untitled

Excellent photo JonMikal ... as always!!!!

that is just daunting....trying to name it...i keep getting..."any port in a storm.." but thats not right either..now i know why you couldnt title it.....but it is very eye catching..
everyone seems to think it looks like the storm is over...but, it could be viewed in the other light... like its just about to hit...."resigned" might be in order...?

ok, thats why i dont write for a living...........

I'm horrible with titles but here a few suggestions:

-After the Storm
-Exclusion
-Awaiting the Storm
-Dang my rainjacket is so bright I might go blind
-Solitude after the Rain
-Solitude
-Guess I got the wrong directions to Sea World

Nothing really title worthy here, but maybe it will stimulate someone else to think up something better :)

eromallagadnama said:
Dang my rainjacket is so bright I might go blind

:biglaugh: i think i'll go with this title, thanks amanda.

thanks everyone!

Whoa!!!!! This is a GREAT photo JonMikal. You have a talent for taking great photos. :hail: :hail: :hail:

:sniff: Everytime I see a post by you I must check it out. And you have never shown a photo I haven't liked. I hope to shoot even just a single shot like yours in my years to come.

Thats a great shot Jon!!!
At first sight the rainjacket and the enviroment reminded "the village"-movie ( though they wear jackets but not rainjackets)

lovely shot :mrgreen:

Lula said:
looking at the options given by eromallagadnama i'd go with:

Urban Solitude

i'm bad at titles too......

actually i like this and will use it. with all the favorable responses i've had i think i'll try to enter it in a few contests that PAY $. wish me luck!

Most reactions

Back