What's new

Untitled

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C welcome.

02042012_449_2-XL.jpg

​
 
Cool shot. Did the moon ever cross into the path of the little nook in the building? I saw the moon out like that yesterday on my walk hom, and I walked around a church all over trying to get it to line up with the top of the steeple like an ornament...lol. I guess I was either too early or too late 'cause I could not get the vantage point I wanted.

anyway, your photo reminded me of it.
 
Not bad, how did you expose it? Is it a composite image?
I would try to brighten up the building without overexposing the moon.
 
Not a composite. Seen as I was leaving the MOFA Boston. Shot is from February of this year, but I was not ever really happy with it and left it for a while.
Still not 100% on it so any comments welcome.

Thanks!
 
This one reminds me of a photo I took in Washington D.C. many "moons ago". (Very many!)
This sight comes back every month (given there are no clouds) and it's fascinating all over again every month! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom