Untitled

timor

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Good memory from vacation if you will remember, what is it. Not much "story" in this picture however we have a big "black hole" in the fore plan. Just too much of it, it is not working for the pic. You used TMY so I think you didn't compensate for the dark front.

OP
peter27

peter27

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Once upon a time, a long, long time ago, there was a forest, so thick and dark that hardly any light was able to penetrate its mighty limbs. Legend has it that at the heart of this darkness stood a tall tower, magnificent and bright: aglow with the light of knowledge and wisdom. It is told that in this tower there was.....

vintagesnaps

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Don't stop now! what, and leave us in suspense?

I think I'd like to see a little less tree especially to the right, I feel like my eyes are drawn up and up and there's nothing really there to look at, it seems to take away a little from the building instead of framing it.

I like the angle of the building, almost like it's looking skyward.

Nice B&W contrast, which is a refreshing change from a lot of what I've seen, like a breath of fresh air.

timor

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
:lol: Not this kind of story !

OP
peter27

peter27

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Don't stop now! what, and leave us in suspense?

I think I'd like to see a little less tree especially to the right, I feel like my eyes are drawn up and up and there's nothing really there to look at, it seems to take away a little from the building instead of framing it.

I like the angle of the building, almost like it's looking skyward.

Nice B&W contrast, which is a refreshing change from a lot of what I've seen, like a breath of fresh air.

Thanks

:lol: Not this kind of story !

:oops:

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics