untitled

bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
BRI_4380_01.JPG

prolly post more later. I have a lot. shot school meetup yesterday, hurdles, long jump, disc, track.

I think i could use some advice. Not sure how to batch process and had some issues. I need to get better at shooting events. starter on shutter priority and ended up going full manual as the iso was creeping up and i wasn't getting the aperture i wanted. Also the difference between shooting into the sun, and with it to my back was drastic. Other of course, sun behind the clouds, sun out, and then as time went on it started getting darker. since i was trying to cover more than one thing at a time for events, i found myself shooting the track running going by at 80mm than switching to 1.3 instead of dx and shooting across the entire field for another event going on, then swtiching back. i just seemed to be doing way to much time in adjustments. And now i have 200 photos thinking there is no way i can run through a batch process as they are all signficantly different. shooting with a cheapo 70-300, some with a polarizier. Not fast glass, but what i have to use. They way the run it is to have multiple events going at the same time. I moved spots twice, but just no way to really cover everything at once and keep up for me with the light changes. I was just constantly changing and double checking , rechecking settings. Any advice really appreciated, and as maybe a way to batch photo i dont know if i can on these.

one above was some serious shadow recovery, i was shooting into the light. i hate the idea of having going through these all similar. shot on afc, no matrix.

I like 'em.

Decent, I find in this situation using your metering mode to control the exposure along with auto ISO and manually set the dof I want and shutter speed is the way I like to do it. Personally I'd not bother with the polariser, rather have the extra stop on shutter speed or DOF.

Sports is difficult though, a real technical challenge and these are pretty decent.

Decent, I find in this situation using your metering mode to control the exposure along with auto ISO and manually set the dof I want and shutter speed is the way I like to do it. Personally I'd not bother with the polariser, rather have the extra stop on shutter speed or DOF.

Sports is difficult though, a real technical challenge and these are pretty decent.
thanks. Guess keep working on it.

I like 'em.
thanks. i have more but won't bore everyone with them. The images vary pretty wildly from the sun and change in light. I guess that was my main concern and reason for posting. How to process a lot of images that vary so wildly. I usually end up getting stuck editing them pretty near one at a time, and it takes forever. And when i put them together there is no consistency in them.

Most reactions

Back