photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Jan 17, 2006 #1
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 17, 2006 #2 I don't think I've ever seen this type of shot from you? It rocks!!! I dig it :thumbup:
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Jan 17, 2006 #3 ah, Great one, gal!!! really cool :thumbup:
Joerocket TPF Noob! Joined Jun 22, 2005 Messages 547 Reaction score 23 Location British Columbia Jan 17, 2006 #4 wow, this shot is great! I love the angles and shadows, thanks for sharing! -Joe
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 17, 2006 #5 Very cool Eric
aprilraven TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2005 Messages 5,135 Reaction score 190 Location location, location Jan 17, 2006 Banned #6 great shot girlfriend.... i love this!! the angle is very original..and the black and white makes it!!
great shot girlfriend.... i love this!! the angle is very original..and the black and white makes it!!
slickhare TPF Noob! Joined Nov 26, 2005 Messages 678 Reaction score 10 Location cali Jan 17, 2006 #7 excellent excellent! everything about this pic is just great!
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 83 Jan 17, 2006 #8 totally caught my attention. I like the vertical angle.... good contrast looks a little moody... like batman should be jumping around in there..... very very cool
totally caught my attention. I like the vertical angle.... good contrast looks a little moody... like batman should be jumping around in there..... very very cool
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Jan 18, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 Thanks for the great comments everyone...I wasn't quite sure about this one. : )
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 18, 2006 #11 This is one schmokin shot. I love it.
bantor TPF Noob! Joined Aug 15, 2005 Messages 526 Reaction score 9 Location Calgary Alberta Jan 18, 2006 #12 Very nice. I love the crispness of it all. Great shot.
M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 18, 2006 #13 very cool shot! love the bw... neat light and shade thanks for sharing
photographiti TPF Noob! Joined Mar 29, 2005 Messages 271 Reaction score 3 Location College Station, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 18, 2006 Banned #14 great shot!