untitled

jocose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.musingsofjocose.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken in St. Louis over Thanksgiving weekend.

Thanks for looking.

20061212220729_dsc_3806.jpg

Oh, I like this one!
Such colour contrasts and clear geometrical elements. Too cool.
"Flag" is an idea ... though that one would not have instantly come to my mind (maybe because our flag looks different).
It is a multistorey carpark, isn't it?
They can be such attractive subjects! You only have to look and see (and then frame as well as you did here!).

thanks for the comments everyone.

Not sure what the "Yellow Stripes" post is...sorry

LaFoto, you are correct; it was the parking garage by the St. Louis Metro system.

Wow thats very nice for a multi-story car park!

Also very good pic :mrgreen:

I like it!
I think it's missing just one small detail. A person. It would've been neat to get someone walking down the stairs or standing on a landing. Or maybe looking out from the parkade.
The scale is pretty obvious as far as size goes but I think a person would've helped alot.

neea said:
I like it!
I think it's missing just one small detail. A person. It would've been neat to get someone walking down the stairs or standing on a landing. Or maybe looking out from the parkade.
The scale is pretty obvious as far as size goes but I think a person would've helped alot.

That's actually a good idea...sadly, I don't think I'll be able to take the same shot again.

I think it would be cool to have the stairwell filled with people going up and down.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back