Unusal Water Droplets

SpaceNut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
;) The unusal water droplets' photos & a fireworks photo (thrown in for kicks) from the experiments Clark Kent & I did last week. Different variation from what we did before. The fireworks is Brandon (Clark) holding a bottle rocket (wearing protective gear, of course) over a bowl of water to keep it from "traveling." Wanted to see what it would do. C/C welcome & thanks for looking!

#1 The droplet reminded me of "Mickey Mouse" rising out of the water

Mickey-Mouse-Droplet-1535.jpg

#2 This droplet reminded me of a creature on the planet "Mars." There may be water on that planet afterall

Mars-creature-1392.jpg

String-of-water-droplets-1601.jpg

#4 The water droplet on the left reminded me of "ET" (the extraterrestrial), that is if you use your wildest imagination

ET-splash-0427.jpg

#5 The fireworks

Bowl-of-sparks-1773.jpg

ClarkKent

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love the first one, and I remember how incredibly warm my hand was getting holding that.

ernie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cyberliquid.com
Photos OK to edit
very cool series, but one little point of critique: 3 & 4 have noise in them, especially 4.

SrBiscuit

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
i like #1...looks like a chubby little liquid hand coming out of the water to catch the drop

OP
SpaceNut

SpaceNut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments, my fellow photographers, I appreciate it. Ernie, we were shooting in almost total darkness and I edited out as much noise as I possibly could without distorting the photo any further. I was afraid of making the photo too blurry.

Scooter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I now know who to look for if Clark disappears and is found in little pieces! Cool series. What will you two think of next?

OP
SpaceNut

SpaceNut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have a little strainer to collect the parts. I can put him back together again. Thanks for the comment!

Most reactions

New Topics