What's new

Up at the holy end

inneist

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 4, 2005
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
Location
59.1N / 18.3E
somm41.jpg


somm40.jpg


somm42.jpg


somm43.jpg


churchview.jpg
 
I like the second, but it looks kind of oversharpened to me. There are some shine artefacts on the spires --- but the POV and the sky you had are GREAT in that one!!! (But it could also be the compression that caused this?)

As to the stained glass window and the last: I personally think they might be better in colour, but that is only guesswork here...
 
Good to see you again, acsonpg. I enjoyed the sea today. :)

Lafoto, thanks for your comments. The stained glass window in color:

skarach.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom