jaomul Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 4, 2011 Messages 5,715 Reaction score 1,554 Location Cork Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 6, 2013 #1 Top of the world (torc mountain) by jaomul, on Flickr
pixmedic5 4 I am the Lord thy Mod Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 7, 2012 Messages 15,490 Reaction score 7,889 Location Central Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 6, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #2 very nice. im not usually a fan of the landscape portraits, but with that background, it REALLY works well. I suppose my only nitpic on this one is not being able to make out his face. otherwise, its a winner.
very nice. im not usually a fan of the landscape portraits, but with that background, it REALLY works well. I suppose my only nitpic on this one is not being able to make out his face. otherwise, its a winner.
jaomul Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 4, 2011 Messages 5,715 Reaction score 1,554 Location Cork Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 6, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks. It was candid and I don't know the backpacker so I hoped the face would be kind of indistinguishable
Thanks. It was candid and I don't know the backpacker so I hoped the face would be kind of indistinguishable