Jcoffee TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 53 Reaction score 0 Location Oregon Aug 26, 2007 #1 I was passing time before a wedding. decided to take a few pics. heres one. tell me what you think.
AbelR74 TPF Noob! Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 555 Reaction score 0 Location Chesapeake, VA. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 26, 2007 #2 Very interesting photo. I wonder if cropping would help to focus in on the plane... Hope you don't mind me trying...
Very interesting photo. I wonder if cropping would help to focus in on the plane... Hope you don't mind me trying...
G GavinKing TPF Noob! Joined Aug 26, 2007 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Aug 26, 2007 #3 AbelR74 said: Very interesting photo. I wonder if cropping would help to focus in on the plane... Hope you don't mind me trying... Click to expand... :thumbup:
AbelR74 said: Very interesting photo. I wonder if cropping would help to focus in on the plane... Hope you don't mind me trying... Click to expand... :thumbup: