verticalization
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Oct 5, 2008
- Messages
- 92
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- Duluth, MN
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Last Tuesday me and a few friends decided to take a trip up the north shore, from Duluth, to Grand Marais, MN... it was the perfect timing i think for a trip, we left early after noon, and got back after dark.. the PERFECT time for taking photos. All photos are shot with a Canon 100-400L, which I rented for the Duluth Airshow.....
C&C is always welcome.. let me know what you think.
Thanks
1.
2. It was quite foggy...
3. I'm not sure what kinda birdie this is, but.. it was worth chasing around for a while for the photo op
4. Awesome sunset on Lake Superior...
5. The moon... no tripod, so far my best moon photo yet...
6. This father and son chose the best time for a self portrait.. very nice
7. Split rock lighthouse, I wished it was lit up...
C&C is always welcome.. let me know what you think.
Thanks
1.
2. It was quite foggy...
3. I'm not sure what kinda birdie this is, but.. it was worth chasing around for a while for the photo op
4. Awesome sunset on Lake Superior...
5. The moon... no tripod, so far my best moon photo yet...
6. This father and son chose the best time for a self portrait.. very nice
7. Split rock lighthouse, I wished it was lit up...
