UP, UP and Away!

pursuer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not a very good background, but still a funny shot.

web1.jpg

excellent capture of motion! background is of no consequence to me. hell, u can edit it out or crop it down a bit if needed. definately a keeper though!

great shot! You captured a really difficult moment. My dog is too fast for me and my cam too slow to catch something like that!

That is cool!

One suggestion: you don't have to turn the background to be BW. You can reduce the color instead of change it completely to be BW. I can see you might use the BW brush in PS to process the picture. But because the hair of the dogs, it is very hard to do so. That is why I think you can simply adjust the color and contrast, the picture will still look awsome!

No matter what, the most important thing in this pic is dog's motion and due to the focus and the depth of the field, you already make it very clear.

Thanks everyone! JohnX you may be right I did definatly loose some detail around the edge of the dog. I used a quick mask to mask off the dog and toy then desaturated but I did use the sponge tool to desaturate some of the area where the background showed between the fur. I also applied a little lens blur to the background. Here is the original, only cropped and resized for the web.

web9.jpg

Most reactions

Back