Update copyright message to 2016

AceCo55

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For those that add metadata copyright message when they ingest files, remember to update it to 2016. :1247:

It is the advice of the moderating team that users should NOT be ingesting their photos, digital or otherwise .

It is the advice of the moderating team that users should NOT be ingesting their photos, digital or otherwise .

:Hail.sml:

Does that have something to do with problems in processing and the subsequent output format? :biggrin-93:

It depends on the DPI setting (Digital Poo Index)
I will apologize now,

But....... but.................. that's how I recycle deleted pixels!

:Hail.sml:

Does that have something to do with problems in processing and the subsequent output format? :biggrin-93:

It depends on the DPI setting (Digital Poo Index)
I will apologize now,

I might as well take this thread further off track.

Wouldn't DPI be only appropriate it you were printing? (I don't want to even think about that!!!)
Should it not be PPI (Poo Poo Index)?
I will apologise also! :blue:

I can tell you though, I wasn't expecting this thread to go anywhere near the direction it has :icon_crazy:
But you gotta love this forum! Plenty of "left field" thinkers here :headbang:
(although I'm sure their is a better name to describe them - I just don't trust my word choice any more!!!)

I changed mine during the ball drop.

Most reactions

Back