molsen TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2007 Messages 398 Reaction score 1 Location Jacksonville, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 13, 2008 #1 this sorta turned out accidentally...I really didn't expect it to even be usable, but I did what I could with it in PP. C&C?
this sorta turned out accidentally...I really didn't expect it to even be usable, but I did what I could with it in PP. C&C?
lifeafter2am TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2007 Messages 1,317 Reaction score 1 Location Orlando, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 13, 2008 #2 I like the lighting and the composition, but I don't know if I like the angle or not.
DragonHeart TPF Noob! Joined Dec 26, 2007 Messages 721 Reaction score 17 Location South Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 14, 2008 #3 I agree... the angle is not my favorite...
AspiringArchitect TPF Noob! Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 73 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 14, 2008 #4 My thoughts are the same as above. I think the horizon should be horizontal unless you want to emphasize an angle, ie, motorcycles leaning in corners.
My thoughts are the same as above. I think the horizon should be horizontal unless you want to emphasize an angle, ie, motorcycles leaning in corners.
kundalini Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 18, 2007 Messages 13,607 Reaction score 1,937 Location State of Confusion Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 14, 2008 #5 I like the tilt. Goes well with the body language. Kinda like "it's an all uphill day".
Ronman TPF Noob! Joined Sep 29, 2006 Messages 316 Reaction score 0 Location Shenandoah Valley VA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 14, 2008 #6 I like the shot, the tilt just got me thinking.
molsen TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2007 Messages 398 Reaction score 1 Location Jacksonville, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 14, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 thanks for the feedback