What's new

upgrading from a rebel XTi

I agree, IS is nice, but I'd rather have the optics and focus system to compliment the body. I'll have plenty of time to figure that out anyway, since I will have to stick with the 50mm for a while.
 
this is interesting:

click here

the 70-200f4L at 280mm with the 1.4x converter at f6.8 is way sharper than the 70-300 at f6.8...
 
Don't forget the weight difference between the XT and 1D, I have 2 1D's and when i'm shooting an event with a 300F2.8 on one and 70-200 on the other you know about it by the end of the day
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom