Uploading for your viewing pleasure.... c/c please!

C.Lloyd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
San Luis Obispo California....

SLO.jpg

Oh, and this is one of my personal favorites....

BlueSunset.jpg

The last one is amazing! from the rock in the foreground to the colors of the sky everything is spot on.

Questa Ridge on the first, Montana De Oro on the 2nd. gawd I miss living in SLO. MDO has THE BEST spots for sunsets..... :hugs:

Questa Ridge about 100 yards off the 101!

I'll post some more SLO for ya...

That 2nd one is outstanding.. Well done in my book. The exposure seems a bit off in the first..Mind sharing your exifs on them both?

Most of the stuff I have has been shot on regular film, and I don't keep track of what pics were on what settings when I shot them. The first one isn't quite that dark in print, though.

more grainy than a jar of salt...

i'll give you that, they are grainy... that's what I get for shooting cheap 100 ISO film in low light. But I love the shots for their color. I have both of those hanging in my house at 11x14, and you don't notice the grain when you see it hanging on the wall.

The first one is underexposed. Exposing for the foreground and using a neutral density graduated filter to hold details in the sky would certainly have helped.

The second one does not do anyhting to me: there is no real subject and the sky is blown on the right hand side. It would be better if there was something in the foregroung, like interesting rock formations, big boulders...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back