Uploading photos for critiquing

cgennoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Awhile back I had heard that you can upload your photos The Photo Forum, and experienced photographers can offer feedback and advice on how to improve upon your skills.
What section of the site is this under?

Thanks a lot!

There are several forums for posting your photos, most are based on general categories such as Black & White, Nature & Landscape, People, etc. If your photo doesn't fit into one of the categories, use the General Gallery. All can be found in the "Photo Galleries" general heading - just scroll down on the main page.

Awhile back I had heard that you can upload your photos The Photo Forum, and experienced photographers can offer feedback and advice on how to improve upon your skills.
What section of the site is this under?

Thanks a lot!
I think for each photograph you should begin a new thread (in the appropriate forum or general) and go through the checklist of "how to post for critique". Nothing more frustrating or less informative than someone posting a shot and his only text is; "thoughts?" It makes me not want to even look at his photograph, let alone offer any critique.

Please read this: How to structure your posts to get critiques on your work (C&C)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back