Úpor swamp

ntz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,

beautiful and lovely Natural Reservation Úpor. I hope I will get more photos from there at the spring .. This one specifically is a swamp 50.29456796788334, 14.500792147910238

by ntz on ThePhotoForum: Film & Digital Photography Forum

I hope you'll like it ...

thank you very much for your feedback ..

best regards, dan

ps. one question, what you think about borders ? Are they OK or don't you like them ?
pps. original out-of-camera image here

DSC_0185-orig.JPG

Last edited:
Now that's a shot I like. That swampy looks.............well, swampy. I can almost smell the fetid water and there's just enough mist in the middle ground to add a bit of creepiness.

As for the border question, I'm not a fan of digital borders, they're way over done and overrated. Often I see rather clumsy efforts and they completely distract from the photograph they contain. However, in this case as I'm viewing on a light background, I didn't notice the border until you mentioned it so it was subtle enough not to be a distraction.

Reactions: ntz
Now that's a shot I like. That swampy looks.............well, swampy. I can almost smell the fetid water and there's just enough mist in the middle ground to add a bit of creepiness.

As for the border question, I'm not a fan of digital borders, they're way over done and overrated. Often I see rather clumsy efforts and they completely distract from the photograph they contain. However, in this case as I'm viewing on a light background, I didn't notice the border until you mentioned it so it was subtle enough not to be a distraction.

thank you very much !!! fog is faked there a bit :)

DSC_0185-fog-gimp.jpg

thank you very much !!! fog is faked there a bit :)

View attachment 204297

Faked or not it's a welcome addition imo.

so is this an offer to help hide the bodies or what? cause it looks like the ideal place...

white or black borders are fine for me, i take umbrance when the borders get so fancy that they detract from the image. i like the colors and tones. it feels swampy and just a little mystical.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back