What's new

UPS Delivery Lady: My hero once again (today)!

2WheelPhoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
6,844
Reaction score
996
Location
Tampa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Its coming.......

[TABLE="class: dataTable"]
[TR="class: odd"]
[TD="class: nowrap"]Tampa, FL, United States [/TD]
[TD="class: nowrap"]09/23/2011 [/TD]
[TD="class: nowrap"]6:55 A.M. [/TD]
[TD] Out For Delivery [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
 
Excitement! What'd you get? And lets see pictures of it when you get it!
 
Lucky S.O.B. I'd say "hope you enjoy it" but that's pretty much a given.
 
Thanks guys! Here's an update:

20110923-DSC_6984.jpg
 
"Out for delivery" are my 3 favorite words.
 
Ok waited till my girlfriend got to Tampa, unboxed the 70-200 and hooked up a pocketwizard. This is the FIRST shot through the lens, not a lot of set-up effort here just a first shot
bigthumb.gif


20110923-DSC_7007.jpg
 
Wow, what a nice lens to get on a Friday!!!!!
 
I agree...you're going love that lens. My 400 gets used about 10 times as often as the 24-105 F/4 and that's a nice lens in it's own right! A quality image at big magnification is very rewarding.

The best I've seen in my limited experience, was on a scope, made by a guy running a very small business in the Wye Valley, South Wales. This guy supplies the BBC, that's how good his optics are! He showed me a scope, for which he'd made an adapter that would take a binocular eyepiece (most scopes are monocular) and it could be changed for a compact digital camera. This scope magnified 25x and the image was pin sharp, crystal clear. I nearly bought it but I'd gone there looking for binoculars for aircraft spotting. I wasn't disappointed.
 
Last edited:
Lucky! I can hardly wait for Tuesday when my 24-70 will be out for delivery. I know you are going to have a great weekend!
 
Thanks, if I enjoy that lens a fraction as much as I do the 24-70 I'll be happy! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom