What's new

Urban Decay

pyzik

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 21, 2014
Messages
117
Reaction score
40
Location
SE MI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last edited:
1 is a tad under exposed.

2 is a tad out of focus.

3 is a tad washed out, too much shadow and highlight removed.

4 is a tad soft also.


There are definitely a lot of great places to shoot there. You captured "Detroit" well :) haha
 
1 is a tad under exposed.

2 is a tad out of focus.

3 is a tad washed out, too much shadow and highlight removed.

4 is a tad soft also.


There are definitely a lot of great places to shoot there. You captured "Detroit" well :) haha
Thanks for the critique!

Number two is my least favorite out of what I kept. :D

I stayed on the main roads. Just one block left or right and things get much more... "interesting".
 
I saw the post title and thought to myself ... "someone must have driven through Detroit".
Lo and behold .... even though I was joking it was Detroit.
"Things" do get much more interesting a few extra blocks in either direction.

There are photography clubs in the area that specialize in urban decay ... they only venture in and around in groups and specify to people do not go alone.
 
I saw the post title and thought to myself ... "someone must have driven through Detroit".
Lo and behold .... even though I was joking it was Detroit.
"Things" do get much more interesting a few extra blocks in either direction.

There are photography clubs in the area that specialize in urban decay ... they only venture in and around in groups and specify to people do not go alone.
I've seen one on MeetUp after someone here suggested.

I'd love to do an "Urban Spelunking" with a group and take the camera.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom