What's new

urban exploration

spako

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
10
Location
Luxemburg
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These days I got more and more into urban exploration, and even though I didn't have the chance to visit all that many places yet I still wanted to share some of them with you...

Hope you like them and I'd be glad to get some helpfull C&C :-)

I you want you can check out my site http://spako.lu

I'd love to know if there are any other Urban explorers here :-)

well enough said here are the shots


1.
controlcenterweb.jpg


2.
schalterweb.jpg


3.
thiswayweb.jpg



4.
leave.jpg



5.
doorweb.jpg
 
this place looks crazy...nice series!
 
Just love the photos. I am trying to locate some spots near the GTA to try my hand at it once I get my new equipment and it warms up. Just great photos. This site has some very cool photos about urban exploration, http://www.opacity.us/
 
like em all.
4 is my favorite.
i like how the porn adds color.
also the light peaking through the door makes me curious. :)
and i just like porn...
 
Thank you for the feedback :-)
 
first and last are my favorites. real wide. nice series.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom