Urban Minneapolis

Preston

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.theler.net
Went for a walk through downtown Minneapolis this afternoon, these are a few shots I particularly enjoyed.

junk.jpg

anything2.jpg

bokehbw.jpg

barredwindow.jpg

anything.jpg

Thanks for looking!

1st and last are my favorites as well. Really nice details captured in this series!

Nice work again man! I'm loving all this Minneapolis stuff! That third B/W shot is definitely a keeper. The shallow DOF, the angle, and the over comp. is perfect. I was surprised to see the first one there. I took an almost exact replica of that old receiving dock door you found. (in that alley) It really catches your eye. (or just all four of ours)

Keep up the nice work. If you get a chance I've got a ton of the warehouse and mill district in my smugmug gallery under "Warehouse District" and lots in the "Black and White" section if you're interested.

Nice eye on this stuff.
-Jared

wow... you know what... only the last one looked as I've always imagined Minneapolis to look like... I'm shocked seeing the first one!

Love the first and third images! The colors and sharpness of #1 are really eye-catching. The tilt of the third and the DOF used make it a standout, as well. :thumbup:

Wonderful series! Nice work. :D

crystalview said:
Nice work again man! I'm loving all this Minneapolis stuff! That third B/W shot is definitely a keeper. The shallow DOF, the angle, and the over comp. is perfect. I was surprised to see the first one there. I took an almost exact replica of that old receiving dock door you found. (in that alley) It really catches your eye. (or just all four of ours)

Keep up the nice work. If you get a chance I've got a ton of the warehouse and mill district in my smugmug gallery under "Warehouse District" and lots in the "Black and White" section if you're interested.

Nice eye on this stuff.
-Jared

Thanks, I've only been in the cities about 9 months now and have jsut recently discovered the mill and warehouse districts, I'm looking forward to exploring them more extensivley.

Took a look at your gallery...some great stuff btw.

#1 and 3 are very cool!
neat bw conversion on that one
thanks for sharing
Merry Christmas! :D

Most reactions

Back