US Marine Corps Marathon

cash70

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are a couple of shots from the Marathon. Of all the photos I took, the second one is my favorite.

USMarineCorpsMarathon-Mod.jpg

57-MarineMarathon-Mod.jpg

Boy - they run FAST! Whoosh. And gone!

:D

Nice idea to capture their action and speed like it. I doubt they recognise them individually though ;)

And you had a very nice vantage point for your photos, including all the DC-sights! (Well, two of them...)

Thanks for the comments! I am working on photos of people in action. That is why I thought of the blurred effect. I am going to see if I can catch people around DC performing different things.

You should! I am already curious to see your pictures. They are always so good! (And I like to recognise places ... you know, I have only been - and for the first time ever - to DC this year in April).

Well done. I like the compo on these, and the blurred effect on the runners.

I like these shots and you've got a great background. Feel free to call me uncreative, but I prefer to see some faces in photographs. Perhaps if you had a rear-curtain flash, then you could get the motion and some faces.

I like #1. You got all these blurry runners and then in the background on the right is a heavy person just standing there... :p. I think it's great.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back