What's new

used camera equipment and accessories dealers in Northeast Ohio

photopro234

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 14, 2012
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
Wadsworth
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was wondering if any member knows where I can send my used camera equipment and accessories in order to get good money to buy digital camera equipment and accessories.
 
Craigslist is free, and often good for local sales. might try that. there's always e-bay of course, if you don't mind shipping.
Look up camera shops in your area as many of them buy equipment or take on consignment for resale, although you will probably get less for you stuff at a store than you would from a private sale.
 
Go ebay. I've even had buyers as far off as Thailand
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom