What's new

Used Canon 5D Mark II

whymejay

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 16, 2010
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Nova Scotia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$1900 OBO
Hello my name is jay, I am selling my Canon 5D Mark II I used for 5 months, It's was treated very well and was used for 4000 photos.
If you have any questions feel free to Email:whymejason@yahoo.ca.
Make me an offer and no lowballers please.
5dmarkii.jpg

5dmarkii2-1.jpg

5dmarkii4.jpg

5dmarkii3.jpg
 
Last edited:
How much are you looking for?
 
How does this type of transaction work? Do I pay first and then you ship the item or do we hire someone to hold the money?
 
How does this type of transaction work? Do I pay first and then you ship the item or do we hire someone to hold the money?
Paypal is often used online www.paypal.com. Shipment when payment clears is typical.
I purchase a lot of items on eBay and pay using PayPal but never done a transaction with a broker. But there is no guarantee that the seller will ship even after the payment is cleared?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom