Used Canon 5D Mark II

How does this type of transaction work? Do I pay first and then you ship the item or do we hire someone to hold the money?
Paypal is often used online www.paypal.com. Shipment when payment clears is typical.
I purchase a lot of items on eBay and pay using PayPal but never done a transaction with a broker. But there is no guarantee that the seller will ship even after the payment is cleared?

I would only like to get paid via paypal that why both of us have protection. And the same could be said with buying how do I know that when someone pays and I ship it they wont say they never got it and get the camera and there money back also. I'm not saying you would do such a thing, just both parties have risk.

Paypal is often used online www.paypal.com. Shipment when payment clears is typical.
I purchase a lot of items on eBay and pay using PayPal but never done a transaction with a broker. But there is no guarantee that the seller will ship even after the payment is cleared?

I would only like to get paid via paypal that why both of us have protection. And the same could be said with buying how do I know that when someone pays and I ship it they wont say they never got it and get the camera and there money back also. I'm not saying you would do such a thing, just both parties have risk.

Neither am I :)

You are right, there are risks, either this or pay up to 10% to eBay - not many optiosn there. Anyways, I wish you good luck!

nvm

Last edited:
Hey everyone this guy is a scam. Whymejay and were both going to trade equipment (my macbook for his 5dmk2). He claims that he shipped it but I have yet to receive anything. He also told shachr6 that the camera wasn't sold or traded when he asked about it via PM. Just wanted to warn everyone!

How does this type of transaction work? Do I pay first and then you ship the item or do we hire someone to hold the money?

paypal has a great buyer's protection plan. if some sort of issue arises you have to submit with them asap and usually you get your money back (that's been the case with me in the past with shady sellers)

paypal has a great buyer's protection plan. if some sort of issue arises you have to submit with them asap and usually you get your money back (that's been the case with me in the past with shady sellers)
No, this guy is a scam. Do NOT buy from him!

Most reactions

Back