Used Gear

reconstyle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What's the best placed for used gear? Other than craigslist and ebay, and the used stuff they sometimes have at B&H and adorama. Is there some kind of site specifically for trying to sell or trade used photo gear?

What's the best placed for used gear? Other than craigslist and ebay, and the used stuff they sometimes have at B&H and adorama. Is there some kind of site specifically for trying to sell or trade used photo gear?

The fred mirands forums.

Also, if you shoot canon, www.photography-on-the.net is a great place to buy and sell Canon gear.

Keh is a good one. Also someone mentioned the buy/sell section of this site, I highly recommend that, I got a great deal on a used d200 here, and it was immaculate. So if you have patience, you can find some really good deals all over.

Nikonians might be good as well. I do have a bone to pick with them though as they REQUIRE you to be a member to get certain functionality from the site. I'm not against donating to a place that contributes info to me, but not letting you do simple things like post pics without paying in the first place is silly.

Fred Miranda is almost the same way, but their used section is pretty well known for being like a giant flea market.

The fred mirands forums.

Also, if you shoot canon, www.photography-on-the.net is a great place to buy and sell Canon gear.

Fred mirands looks cool, but I can't register because I don't have a "non-free" e-mail address. The site requires like a work based or school based e-mail address to register, so no yahoo, hotmail, gmail or any of that... :(

The second site is pretty awesome, they have TONS of gear for sale.

I've been looking on this site for what I need for quite some time now, but nothing has come up, and I'm itching to get it....

Most reactions

Back