nora_1
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jul 19, 2010
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Dublin
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,
I am just after buying Speedlight Flash YN-460. I don't know much about flash guns and I am looking for an online user manual in English as the one I got in a package is in Chinese. Does anyone know where I should look for it?
Or maybe you could give me a few basic tips on how to use it?
Thanks!
I am just after buying Speedlight Flash YN-460. I don't know much about flash guns and I am looking for an online user manual in English as the one I got in a package is in Chinese. Does anyone know where I should look for it?
Or maybe you could give me a few basic tips on how to use it?
Thanks!