User names...

Well I am 1/4 inupiaq eskimo and always found Geronimo an interesting fellow. The heros from the Inupaiq stories are hard to spell, and I am a bad speller.

In the days when the internet was young. I was a war dialer and wannabe BBS hacker. The group I ran with in the immature (read stupid) days was not one you wanted to give your real name on. "TY" first two letters of my last name. "JA" the first two of my given name. "X" the unkown quantity. The null charachter at the end of a reciprocal cypher in cryptography. 13 years ago. And it stuck. Have used it or a variation every since.

My user name is Lula, because of a song " Lullaby" from a band called The Cure, i just love that song, so one day my boyfriend started to call me Lula (like a shorter version for lullaby)
Then I started to use as my nickname.... :)

Hi
I just wanted to say that initially i join this forum by using the user name greenligtgal but now i'm using another one (lula) because i forgot my password etc....... :?
OK?
Hope I didn't cause any trouble!!!!!

Lula said:
My user name is Lula, because of a song " Lullaby" from a band called The Cure, i just love that song, so one day my boyfriend started to call me Lula (like a shorter version for lullaby)

The Cure is cool!! :)

Lula said:

Is that you? If so, you certainly brighten this place up. :p

:: Lifts jaw from off the keyboard ::

Hulo Lula,

Heh heh. Thats not her! Thats a cap from a great Animation studio who made the mistake of animating a so-so plot. :) (Final Fantasy)

Glad you mentioned you were Greenlitgal. Good to see you. (and yes I am bored at work again.)

"Sucked in by the victim world
Thirsty as a cultured pearl
Culled and wooed, bitten, chewed
It won't hurt if you don't move

Do I want to? With all that charm?
Do I want to? Twist my arm"

(Twist My Arm - The Tragically Hip)

I originally took the name from that song however it's was also a term I used to use quite a bit.
"Hey want a beer"
"Don't have to twist my arm"

I used to write for an online magazine (in the early days). the site was metrolifestyles.com (that url is doing something else now). Everyone who worked there was metro(first name)@metrolifestyles.com.

I used metroshane for my first ID for the heck of it and it's stuck everysince.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back