What's new

USS Theodore Roosevelt

PushingTin

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 23, 2007
Messages
458
Reaction score
17
Location
South Africa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The USS Theodore Roosevelt aircraft carrier is in town on a visit.

No boats or aircraft allowed nearby so had to take my picture from the shoreline.

ussteddysmall.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nice silhouette image. Better than those usual boring images you usually see of ACs.

Nice colours!
 
Beautiful shot of the "Big Stick"! Thank you for sharing.
 
Thx Alex and MissMia, appreciate it
 
Excellent! I love it! The colors are so vibrant. Thanks for sharing.
 
Wow, that's awesome, I love the contrast of the blue and orange colors, and the composition is great.
 
I like the sunset in it. And I'm drooling over your lenses.
 
Thank you all for the time to look and comment.

Miranda - I still drool over my lenses too :P
 
awesome shot....i love the colour of thw water and sunset too......was lens did u use?
 
Thx very much for all the comments. Used the 300mm F4 for this shot.
 
Thx matt - the ship was only here for a 3 day visit and has now left our shores :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom