usual.....

Ecas32

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i havnt posted a picture in a while so i figred i would now.

its not really a great photo but just somethn for me to post....

1/60 5.6 400
yes i know......im getting a faster lens soon........

IMG_1556_final.jpg

I guess I don't see the point in posting a picture if you yourself don't see it as a good picture. Usually people take a picture, love it, then post it to see if others do too or want some critique to make it better.

I guess I don't see the point in posting a picture if you yourself don't see it as a good picture. Usually people take a picture, love it, then post it to see if others do too or want some critique to make it better.
I gotta agree...don't feel you have to post a picture just because you haven't done so in awhile. Post a picture that you either really like and would like to know what others feel about it...or post a picture that you are not sure of and want to see what other people think or if they have suggestions on how to improve it.

Posting a picture for the sake of posting...what do you gain from it? It's like when people post test shots after they get their new camera...I don't know what they expect us to say about it...it's just a test shot.

I gotta agree...don't feel you have to post a picture just because you haven't done so in awhile. Post a picture that you either really like and would like to know what others feel about it...or post a picture that you are not sure of and want to see what other people think or if they have suggestions on how to improve it.

oh i didnt mean that i didnt really like it, i just felt it wasnt one of my best works. this was for the latter of your two reasons for posting. i wasnt really sure of this photo and just wanted to see if somebody did like it, and critique is always welcome.

It would've been a great picture if the birds were in focus.

oh i didnt mean that i didnt really like it, i just felt it wasnt one of my best works. this was for the latter of your two reasons for posting. i wasnt really sure of this photo and just wanted to see if somebody did like it, and critique is always welcome.

Well we're not coming down hard on you or anything, but the point is to post images that you like or think they are your best work so you can get some critique and help yourself grow as a photographer.

As for a critique on this image, it's not very interesting. I find the subject matter a bit dull. It looks like there was no thought given to composition or camera settings. This looks like you simply zoomed in and hit the shutter. Besides the subjects aren't even in focus. Also I would like to see the colors a bit more saturated to make them pop.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back