UUMMM PIE!! I Like Pie!!!!

mygrain

Friend to nose goblins everywhere
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Has anyone seen the footage of Ann Coulter dodging pies. It looks like she's running for her life. Poor lads who threw the pies are being brought up on real stiff charges because they damaged an expensive backdrop. ATLEAST she got a small taste of one!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't wait until the video game is released cuz I want my turn!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

OKay!! I finally found a wmp of the pie incident on a repub forum thread (it took a bit of digging. I can't get the page to load but the vid is there, you will just have to save it disk to watch it. If someone has a better way of linking to it or hosting the actual wmp i have a copy I can email ya, just pm me.

Either way here is the link to the thread with the wmp...
http://www.right-thoughts.us/index.php

Look for the thread that says "question for the left" and in it there printed in red is "see it for yourself".

It's not as great as I had hoped it to be but atleast you get to see her run from her gooey fate. :D

Ann Coulter is batshit insane.
Article she wrote on the DNC for USA Today. They never ran it...

I wonder if it had to do with comments like:
"Here at the Spawn of Satan convention in Boston"

or

"My pretty-girl allies stick out like a sore thumb amongst the corn-fed, no make-up, natural fiber, no-bra needing, sandal-wearing, hirsute, somewhat fragrant hippie-chick pie wagons they call "women" at the Democratic National Convention." (though I did :lol: at that one)

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Wow...I didn't even read all the way through that article to know she's loony. I had to stop cuz it kinda pisses me off.

CAN WE SAY FLYING OFF THE DEEP END? WHATS WRONG WITH THIS WHORE?

"I'd say I love all these Democrats in Boston so much I want them to go home, but I don't. I want Americans to get a good long look at the French Party and keep the 7-11 challenge in mind."

md

core_17 said:
Wow... I had to stop cuz it kinda pisses me off.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah she is a bit over the top. She's Bill O'riely with an actual penis!!! :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back