DSC_00122-X3.jpg

DSC_00123-X3.jpg

DSC_00124-X3.jpg

DSC_00125-X3.jpg

DSC_00126-X3.jpg

DSC_00127-X3.jpg

DSC_00128-X3.jpg

DSC_00129-X3.jpg

Chuck Beck of California’s Special Editions, Inc stuck a stock 3.0-liter, 24-valve SEFI SHO V6 engine in the back of a Ford Festiva, and called it the SHOgun.

Chuck built 7 of them ($48,00 each).
Jay Leno has (or had) one of the 7
(a Silver '89, car #003) in his car collection.
Even though the SHOgun can do 145+ mph, go 0-60 mph in 4.6 seconds, and do the 1/4 mile in 12.9 sec/100 mph, Jay had a nitrous oxide system installed on his.

I'm surprised that little car isn't twisted into a knot with a v8 in it. lol

The shots leave a LOT to be desired from a photographic stand point. Off colors, not exactly complimentary angles, distractions (people), etc.

It was a poor location and the light was very harsh.
Use of flash and high speed sync would have helped a great deal.

It was a poor location and the light was very harsh.
Use of flash and high speed sync would have helped a great deal.

Thank you Keith!

Chuck Beck of California’s Special Editions, Inc stuck a stock 3.0-liter, 24-valve SEFI SHO V6 engine in the back of a Ford Festiva, and called it the SHOgun.

Chuck built 7 of them ($48,00 each).
Jay Leno has (or had) one of the 7
(a Silver '89, car #003) in his car collection.
Even though the SHOgun can do 145+ mph, go 0-60 mph in 4.6 seconds, and do the 1/4 mile in 12.9 sec/100 mph, Jay had a nitrous oxide system installed on his.

You just gotta love Jay Leno, It would be awesome to hang out with that dude one weekend and talk cars.

Anyhow, this is one of the few MGBs I would drive.

It's the same comments on your images every time you post car shots and you always respond with a thanks, yet never change anything the next time you shoot/post

-people in shots
-bad angles
-cluttered backdrops
-nice car

It's the same comments on your images every time you post car shots and you always respond with a thanks, yet never change anything the next time you shoot/post

-people in shots
-bad angles
-cluttered backdrops
-nice car

This. I usually dont like to be an a-hole but youve posted mutiple photos of cars and all of them are the same, taking no advice youve recieved here into account. Literally every one of these images are awful to me. I dont mean to come off like this but if you intend on improving youre going to need to adjust your shooting method, angles, and post processing.

Most reactions

Back