What's new

Vacancy + some car shots

Johnboy2978

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
30
Location
Southwest Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was all geared up to do a mini photo shoot today with my 2 year old daughter who is going to be Elmo for Halloween. I had the lights and backdrop etc all set up, waited for her to get a good nap, made sure she woke up in a good mood, etc. All the planets were aligning. We got in our Elmo suit and suddenly she decided to show her autonomy and decide she wasn't going to model :( After taking all that crap down, I took a drive by this motel that I pass everyday. It's completely been abandoned for God knows how long and looks like a jungle. There is probably a better picture there, but I'll revisit it another day. There is also a storage building place I pass everyday as well and kept meaning to stop and take some shots of these cars. They are parked between each storage facility. I'm not much of a car guy so take it for what it's worth.

RELweb.jpg


car3web.jpg


Car2web.jpg


car1web.jpg
 
awesome place!!!!

you should be able to get right up to the fence with your 24mm and
open it up all the way, go to manual focus and you can focus out the fence !!

well, if you get down there again...

nice shots. cool find..
 
Thanks guys. Thor, I might try that again with your suggestion next time I get out there w/ my camera again.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom