DSC_0850.jpg

DSC_0833.jpg

DSC_0600.jpg

this one is a bit overexposed I think

DSC_0534.jpg

DSC_0265.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

Brand new with the camera, so flame suit is on:lmao:

I love the last one. #1's very nicely done as well and I prefer it to #2 mostly because the foreground is more interesting to me on the first. The others don't really stand out to me, but that's not to say they're bad or anything.

I love the last one. #1's very nicely done as well and I prefer it to #2 mostly because the foreground is more interesting to me on the first. The others don't really stand out to me, but that's not to say they're bad or anything.

thanks for the feedback:thumbup:

On the flowers shot, I think it would look much better of you just had the one bunch instead of two, the one on the left has a bit of branch sticking out in front that's out of focus, jut think it would look nicer with just the one.

Also the first shot, colours are really nice I just don't like the line of the pool across the frame, it kind of makes two sunrises and two horizons in the photo. Would've preferred you to move forward slightly to get the pool edge out of the shot? just my opinion. they look good though! :D

Nice! Wish I were there now!!!

Thanks for sharing...

I love the second sunset shot!

On the flowers shot, I think it would look much better of you just had the one bunch instead of two, the one on the left has a bit of branch sticking out in front that's out of focus, jut think it would look nicer with just the one.

Also the first shot, colours are really nice I just don't like the line of the pool across the frame, it kind of makes two sunrises and two horizons in the photo. Would've preferred you to move forward slightly to get the pool edge out of the shot? just my opinion. they look good though! :D

Thanks for the feedback. I was trying to get the double horizon look, but couldn't find a place to stand where it looked right.

Sent from my iPhone

Red, you doody head! You did not invite me on what would have been a great vacation!

Nice shots, by the way!

^thank you sir!

Most reactions

Back