Valentines 2023

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Lil'Bit has developed her own style of posing.......I just go along for the ride. She has so much talent for a 7 year old, love her to the moon and back. Light first editing in LR on a few I liked from the set, will pull my final picks into Ps for final editing before prints.

untitled-1128.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

untitled-1121.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

untitled-1119.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

untitled-1112.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

untitled-1101.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

These are adorable Bill! What was your lighting set up?

Real nice set there...!!!

These are adorable Bill! What was your lighting set up?
This was a four light set. Two 36" reflective umbrellas Left and Right on the background. A 72" White Parabolic umbrella with diffusion left as prime, and a 2x4 box with diffusion on the right. My background really needed some more light but my Cyber Commander Flash controller was acting flaky. Hit and miss on firing flashes, looks like It'll be going in for repair or replacement.

Adorable! Love her attitude and flair! 4 is perfect. 2 has the most tude. Love them all.

Thank you @Jeff15 and @enezdez !!

@SquarePeg Thank you. That attitude gets her in trouble occasionally 😒 She's already 7 going on 13.

@terri You know my set choices are all intentional. 😉 it rained all day here so after the shoot we played games. She's likes Uno and board games.

What a little cutie. No wonder you are so proud. Fabulous photos Bill! Sounds like a complicated set up. I admire you guys that work so well with lighting. :)
Cheers, Ann. 🍷

What a little cutie. No wonder you are so proud. Fabulous photos Bill! Sounds like a complicated set up. I admire you guys that work so well with lighting. :)
Cheers, Ann. 🍷

Thank you. She's been in front of a camera since she was a baby, so she's an old pro at it.

I've used as many as 8 lights on a complicated set. It isn't overly difficult. I think of multiple lights revealing, much like the layers in a Ps stack, using a meter to not only take incident but reflective readings as I go to establish ratios. Once everthing is set close individually I use a wireless Paul Buff Cyber Commander to control all of the AB lights. From the camera I can increase/decrease power to all lights, groups, or individual to fine tune the lighting setup.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back