What's new

Valentines = Roses! (obviously!)

GeorgeUK

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
454
Reaction score
0
Location
London
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, it had to be done, the standard rose photograph at some point.

I know macroesque flower shoots are a standard n00b thing to do, but I couldn't resist. Tried to make it a touch more inventive with the angle and zoom.

Two versions for your viewing pleasure...

1) B&W
Rose1.jpg


2) Colour - slightly different crop
Rose2.jpg


Not much work done on them, touch of contrast and sats but otherwise pretty standard.

3) This is the boring one (I think I've made it too bright)

Rose4.jpg


Feedback wlecome as always.

Thanks :)
 
The colour look sgood, I really struggled with the WB and getting ht ered to its true colour with mine
 
Hard to choose which one I like better so I'll pick all of them!
 
Though I love Black & White, the red color is powerful stuff.

Sam
 
Thank you for all the feedback. :thumbup:

My personal fave is actually #2.

Any more c&c?
 
on my laptop screen the last one looks best .. in particular colour wise.

but #2 ain't bad either!
 
on my laptop screen the last one looks best .. in particular colour wise.

but #2 ain't bad either!

Thanks :)

I do have to admit, I find my photos look quite different whether I'm viewing them at home on my desktop, on the laptop or showing my cousin at his house.

I'm a little worried that it might look good on this screen, but others (with better screens) might be quite unimpressed! :blushing:
 
#2 does it for me!
 
Thanks, :)

#2 seems to be the winner then!
 
Another 2 added:

Red with the associated bits and pieces it comes with behind...
Rose6.jpg


Another (originally pink coloured) one...
Rose5.jpg
 
I really like the color ones. the B/W could use more contrast though.


Nice e36 too :)
 
I like the last two additions the most. The yellow one is very pretty, and I like the composition a lot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom