Valentines = Roses! (obviously!)

I love all the shots. i was looking at them over and over and over again cause the colors are beautiful and noticed on the 3rd one there is a little something under the bottom right side of the flower that if wasn't there it would be perfect.

I really like the color ones. the B/W could use more contrast though.

Nice e36 too :)

I think you're probably right. :thumbup:

Now on an E34! ;)

I like the last two additions the most. The yellow one is very pretty, and I like the composition a lot.

Thanks! This was actually a pink rose, just shows you how the light affects the colours!

I love all the shots. i was looking at them over and over and over again cause the colors are beautiful and noticed on the 3rd one there is a little something under the bottom right side of the flower that if wasn't there it would be perfect.

Thanks. If I understand where your're talking about, I think that's a part of the bottom of the rose. I'm sure it could be pshopped out with a bit of effort.

Following XE_Nerd's advice, here is #3 with the underside removed, little bis and pieces touched up, a teeny tiny bit of extra contrast and sharpness and a genuinely useless red addition to the border! :mrgreen:

Rose7.jpg

Most reactions

Back