What's new

Valley Falls

Tim Ray

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Location
Fairmont, WV
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2449067141_9606d44980_o.jpg
 
Actually I used Kevin Kubota's radiant landscape so that the details in the rocks are revealed.
 
Assuming you didn't stretch the contrast beyond belief in post-processing, this would be a situation where an HDR would bode well for allowing more detail to be seen.
 
The water is way too blown out for my taste, and the color seems off. Otherwise it would be a great shot.
 
I like the detail of the rocks, but I would lighten them up a bit. The photo seems busy. The rocks in the foreground maintain my attention -is that the idea? (What do I know? I'm a noob) Anyways, overall 9.9 out of 10!! Cool Photo!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom