What's new

Valley Fog

winterskyscape

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2008
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
Somewhere... I forget... Who are you?
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Valley.jpg

Blacksburg, VA
 
What fog? If you had used a polarizer, there would be no "fog" at all - I think. Unfortunatly, I don't really find anything attractive about this photo, sorry:
- flat, low (bad) contrast
- too much sky, cut trees on the bottom
- don't really know what should I look at
- the lamp and the sign on the bottom

Keep on taking pictures and looking the photos here in forum from other people and you'll improve better than you think.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom