No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Elephant Rock
600c2133.jpg

Arch Rock at sunset
600-2189.jpg

wow, some amazing natural structures... looks like a wonderful place to photo... :thumbup:

The Valley of Fire is one strange place. Bizarre sandstone formations all over.

I liked the beehive formations the most, but it was too late to get anything but documentation photos.

Here's the quick trip pages;
Valley of Fire

Wow, the light is extra sweet in both photos here, and that Elephant Rock is quite something else. Too cool.
The vibrant colours of the second photo, of Arch Rock, are lovely.
All that's missing is a pale full moon shining either through the hole or on the side of it ;). I am sure you or someone else (but not me) can put a moon in somewhere there? ;) ;) ;) (Just kidding).

LaFoto said:
Wow, the light is extra sweet in both photos here, and that Elephant Rock is quite something else. Too cool.
The vibrant colours of the second photo, of Arch Rock, are lovely.
All that's missing is a pale full moon shining either through the hole or on the side of it ;). I am sure you or someone else (but not me) can put a moon in somewhere there? ;) ;) ;) (Just kidding).

I was thinking this would have been a great setting to use that stuffed coyote I've been wanting to buy.

I do have one shot where a bit of a cloud can be seen through the arch, but the sunset colors on this one, won out.

The Elephant rock was fun in that I got out of the car at the trailhead, hiked about a 1/4 mile only to end up back on the road about 50 yards past the car. I walked back the long way too.

Most reactions

Back