What's new

Vally of death...

seemoo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 4, 2006
Messages
184
Reaction score
0
Location
Glendale, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
From a recent trip to death valley NP.

I was surprised how cold it is in winter. We had to wear jackets during the day and pretty much everything we had with us during the night... Beautiful landscape tho!

1.
2189197018_2df95546bb_o.jpg


2.
2189196840_d0d4c1c5e9_o.jpg


3.
2188409651_d6887919c2_o.jpg
 
Beautiful photos. Nice shots of the dunes without the footprints.
 
Well done on all. I'm really digging #2, looks very fluid.

Thanks for sharing.
 
Yes! I love number 2. I am shocked to learn it was cold too. I was there in 95 during the summer. Yawza! I know how a turkey feels Thanksgiving Day.
 
Thanks for the feedback. Glad you like them.

Yea, I didn't expect it to be that cold either...
 
I like #2 also...I think I would crop out the mountains and sky.
 
Thanks guys,

sgandy: Thanks. I tried that, but preferred it with the mountains in it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom